Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* If necessary to comply with legal obligation or court order, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law, and;
* As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as;
1) Providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services your requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
3) Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
* Respond to legal process or to government requests;
* Enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
* Prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
* Protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfer of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with a different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on my email provider as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict and delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and;
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of our information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michael Vermeij, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lieu-dit La Bordeneuve
32810 Preignan, France